|Home||» Products||» Ferro Alloys||» Ferro Phosphorous|
Ferro Phosphorous offered comprise quality Ferro Phosphorus offered in durable packaging. It is a by-product of process involving production of yellow phosphorus and is also produced through smelting by Phosphate rock and Ferro rock in blast furnace. It finds suitability for special-type-iron as alloying agent as well as finds usage as deoxidizer in metallurgy industry.
- Finds usage for manufacturing phosphate production in chemical products
- Finds usage as additive during production of metallic paint and in steel-making process
- Suitable as phosphoric additive in casting process
- Provides for increased fluidity in gray iron
- Used in steel process for improving strength, machine-ability as well as atmospheric corrosion resistance
Mn 3.0% max.
Si 3.0% max.
Ti 1.5% max.
Cr 0.6% max.
V 0.6% max
Supplied in lump and milled forms
Plot No.65, Survey
Sanjeevaiah Nagar Co-operative Society, Thokatta,
Arva Rice Mill
Shahid Bhagat Singh
Ward No.13, Kh. No. 359/1 & 363/16
Near Gagan Palace Hotel
Tatibandh Transport Nagar,
Raipur (C.G.) 492009,
Telefax : +91-771-4080245/3291885
Email : email@example.com